Book Title: Travel Dreams Fun-Schooling Journal: 30 Fascinating Cities - An Adventurous Approach to Geography & Social Studies
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Anna Miriam Brown
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- Are You a Math Genius? The Inventor's Book of Calculation Games - For Brilliant Thinkers: 180 Pages of Mathematical Creativity for Ages 13 + (The ... 8th, 9th, 10, 11th & 12th Grade) (Volume 1)
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- All About Endangered Species - Science & Research Study Guide: Learn All About Rare and Beautiful Animals - Homeschooling - Level B (Fun-Schooling - Endangered Animals) (Volume 1)
- Time Travel History - Fashion Dreams 1800 - 2030: Creative Fun-Schooling Curriculum - Homeschooling Ages 9 to 17 (Fun-Schooling History) (Volume 1)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
Homeschooling Curriculum for Geography, History and Social Studies. Grades 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th.
The Travel Dreams Fun-Schooling Journal - 440 Pages. A research and discovery guide to the world's most intriguing cities. This book leads you on a scavenger hunt though each city as you imagine planning your trip to each place.
Curriculum Journal for Middle-school and High-school - Homeschooling Geography, Social Studies and World History - Study one city and country per week.
Upper Elementary & Middle-School - Instructions: Use for Geography, Social Studies and World History - Study one city and one country per month.
This amazing activity book will teach you about 30 fascinating cites around the world, as if you were planning to travel to each destination. during your quest you will learn about food, fashion, culture, history, navigation, tourism, architecture, and so much more!
Why study plain old boring geography, world history and social studies with text books, when you can dream of traveling around the world with Anna Brown’s new book?
Designed to make learning fun for teens! Anna knows what teens love, because she is one herself.
International Cookbook (or International Cooking Website)
Access to Travel Documentaries or Online Videos
Google Earth and an Atlas
Gel Pens and Colored Pencils
World Travel Books from the Local Library
Safe Access to the Internet to Research Traditional Costumes and Clothing - or a Book on the Topic.
This book can be used by the entire family, each person adding their own research and artwork to the Journal. For Visual Thinkers & Gifted Students:
This book can be used with artistically gifted students and visual thinkers who communicate best with drawing, and learn best through watching videos.
Children with Learning Challenges like Dyslexia:
The Journal can also be adapted for use with children who have learning challenges, the student who struggles with reading and writing can fill in the information pages with either illustrations or words. Children who have trouble with writing and drawing can print out pictures from the computer and tape them into this journal, like a scrapbook.
All Ages and Abilities:
Children of all ages and abilities will acquire a vast amount of knowledge about each culture and community that they study. Every student will be able to create a book of Travel Dreams that they will be proud of, that they will be inspired by, that they will never forget... and isn't that the goal of education?
Look for all Anna Brown & Sarah Janisse Brown's Fun-Schooling Books on www.Amazon.com and www.DyslexiaGames.com.
Anna Miriam Brown & Sarah Janisse Brown Published by The Thinking Tree, LLC