Book Title: FTCE ESOL K-12 Secrets Study Guide: FTCE Subject Test Review for the Florida Teacher Certification Examinations
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: FTCE Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This FTCE ESOL K-12 study guide includes FTCE ESOL K-12 practice test questions. Our FTCE ESOL K-12 study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the FTCE ESOL K-12 test. Mometrix's FTCE ESOL K-12 test study guide reviews the most important components of the FTCE ESOL K-12 exam.
The FTCE ESOL K-12 Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. FTCE ESOL K-12 Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the FTCE ESOL K-12.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the FTCE ESOL K-12 Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
FTCE ESOL K-12 Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the FTCE ESOL K-12 Exam
- A breakdown of English language principles, language acquisition, and literacy development
- An examination of sociolinguistic, cultural, ethnic, and sociopolitical issues
- An analysis of federal and state mandates
- A guide to curriculum and instructional methods
- An in-depth look at assessment
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
The English Language Principles/Language Acquisition/Literacy Development section covers:
- Stages of first-language acquisition
- Learning models
- Language variation and dialect
- Development of phonics knowledge
- Spelling development
The Sociolinguistic, Cultural, Ethnic, and Sociopolitical Issues section covers:
- Material and nonmaterial culture
- Cultural assimilation
- Attachments, investments, involvements, and beliefs
- Cultural influences
The Federal and State Mandates section covers:
- Bilingual Education act of 1968
- No Child Left Behind
- Castaneda v. Pickard (1981)
- Lau v. Nichols
- Meyer v. Nebraska (1923)
The Curriculum/Instructional Methods section covers:
- Synthetic and analytic phonics instruction
- Decoding and encoding
- Skills/balanced approach
- Whole language approach
- Language acquisition model
The Assessment section covers:
- Clarifying table
- Motivating secondary students
- Linguistic knowledge
- Content standards
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the FTCE ESOL K-12 Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- FTCE ESOL K-12 test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the FTCE ESOL K-12 test.
- FTCE ESOL K-12 exam prep that will help you elevate your FTCE ESOL K-12 test score.
- FTCE ESOL K-12 study manual that will reduce your worry about the FTCE ESOL K-12 exam.
- FTCE ESOL K-12 review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of FTCE ESOL K-12 test anxiety.
- FTCE ESOL K-12 practice test questions and much more...